Thuraya MarineStar Satellite Terminal
Excellent value for communications in land and at sea.
The MarineStar is an affordable and robust voice satellite terminal with SMS, GmPRS narrowband data, tracking and monitoring capabilities. An SOS button is available to notify pre-configured contacts during an emergency. The terminal has a RJ11 socket for connecting to an analogue phone.
· Supports basic telephony functions, SMS and GmPRS* narrowband data.
· SOS button to send Emergency SMS to user-configured contacts
· Tracking -by area, distance, time and speed.
· Geofencing – restricted zone and radio silence.
· Phone book storage up to 255 contacts.
· Alert events
· Organiser such as alarm, calendar and calculator.
· Support GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou
The all-new Thuraya MarineStar blends robust design with unprecedented functionality and unmatched levels of value to provide flawless voice communications with tracking and monitoring across the world’s busiest sea routes and fishing hotspots.Thuraya MarineStar offers circuit-switched voice besides SMS, GmPRS data and tracking services on an easy and intuitiveinterface. It enables satellite calls to landlines, mobile phones and other satellite phones over Thuraya’s satellite network. The MarineStar can also connect to a standard analogue phone as an extension or an on-board PBX.
Thuraya MarineStar caters to the operational requirements of smaller and regional operator fishing vessels. Built to IEC 60945 standards and unaffected by extreme environments, it synergizes productivity and efficiency on larger vessels by supporting digitalization of crucial applications such as condition based navigation, SOS and other emergency alerts through push notifications.